Terms and Conditions
Our website www.travelclinicuk.co.uk, is owned, operated and published by Travel Clinic Farnborough Limited, a company registered at Companies House, Crown Way, Cardiff, CF14 3UZ. Company registration number 09429169. Registered address: 39 Southern Way, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0RE.
Visiting the Clinic
- We ask that patients who need to cancel an appointment give us 24hours notice. We reserve the right to charge for any appointments cancelled after this time or for failure to attend
- All consultations will take place in English. If patients need an interpreter they should bring one with them to the appointment.
- We have a zero tolerance policy towards violent or aggressive behaviour.
- Patients will be asked to pay for their medication at the time of the appointment.
- CCTV is used solely for the security purposes.
- All information provided on the risk assessment form and at the appointment should be accurate as this provides the basis for treatment.
- Patients under 16 must attend the appointment with a chaperone.
- Patients under 16 must have their consent form signed by their legal guardian.
- Patients 16 and over will be asked to sign a consent form before receiving treatment.
Use of Content
By accessing Travel Clinic UK Website, you agree to accept that all information including published prices, service descriptions, special offers, discounts and other supporting information may be subject to change. Whilst correct at the time of publishing, you accept that the information published may be subject to change at any time and should be used for general guidance only. Our team are happy to provide full clarification to our clients prior to their appointment.
This website and all related pages, including but not limited to content, html code. Logos, images or other material contained within the website is owned by us and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights and laws. Unauthorised use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without the expressed written consent of the owner is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimer of Warranties
We do not provide any warranty, condition, guarantee or representation, express or implied, relating to information contained on the website.
Whilst every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of all the content published we do not warrant that our website will be free of errors or omissions or that the website will be free of electronic viruses or other harmful applications.
Links to Third Party
Our website may contain links to other external websites. We are not responsible for the content of any linked site. The Links are provided for your convenience and any such link does not imply endorsement by us of the site or any association with the operators of the sites that we may link to.
Limitation of Liability
For those booking an appointment with Travel Clinic UK you will receive a full consultation from a registered pharmacist or Nurse with specialist travel health knowledge, to assess and to discuss your personal travel health needs.
Any treatment will be based on the information provided by yourself to Travel Clinic UK.
Use of CCTV Cameras
CCTV is used for security purposes only. No images will be used for anything other than security. Your image will be captured on entering the building. Please notify us if you have any concerns on this matter before your appointment.
At no point will we provide, give or sell your information to any third party. All information you provide will be used in conjunction with your appointment at any of our sites and held securely in line with current legislation.